Kiewit Corporation Proposal Coordinator in Miami, Florida
Requisition ID: 117966
Job Level: Mid Level
Department: Business Development & Proposals
Employment Type: Full Time
The proposal coordinator position within Kiewit’s energy & industrial proposal team is responsible for the coordination, development, organization, review, and finalization of compelling proposals and related opportunity capture documents.
As a proposal coordinator, you are responsible for the development and submission of prequalification and proposal responses and related documents and presentations. This includes 1) Development of compliant, accurate, and compelling response narratives and graphics; and 2) Coordination and administration of proposal DORs, schedules, kick-offs, reviews, document control, electronic and print submittals, and response data. They are also responsible for leading and/or supporting continuous improvement initiatives such as boilerplate and resume development.
Ideally this role would be located in Englewood CO, Lenexa, KS, Houston, TX, The Woodlands, TX, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, or Fairfield, CA, Alpharetta GA, or Miami FL. However, for the right level of experience, we will consider a virtual / remote working location so long as the candidate is willing to travel.
• Develops, manages, and finalizes RFP and RFQ responses for pursuits ranging from $5M to over $1B in contract value, across contract delivery methods and markets.
• On major and/or complex pursuits, leads and manages other proposal staff and contractors in developing deliverables including proposal coordinators and technical writers.
• Collaborates with business line management, business development, operations, and executive team to develop golden threads and win strategies, incorporating throughout proposal deliverables.
• Works with graphic design team to develop compelling visuals that support strategic messaging.
• Interviews SME(s) and conducts research to produce accurate and comprehensive proposal responses and messaging.
• Provides initial go-by write-ups/materials to SMEs, provides guidance to SMEs and others as appropriate, identifying known and potential issues with section responses.
• Creates and manages pursuit responsibility matrices defining roles, deadlines, and assignments.
• Initiates and leads proposal meetings, including kickoffs, status updates and reviews.
• Finalizes and submits proposal documents as appropriate.
• Creates compelling post-bid presentation materials.
• Develops and maintains best practices and templates.
• Manages multiple pursuits concurrently while meeting quality standards and deadlines.
• Supports and/or drives continuous improvement efforts across department including process improvement, development and customization of material by market and/or delivery method, etc.
Minimum 2 years of proposals experience in the AEC industry.
Expert knowledge of proposal process and best practices.
Exceptional persuasive writing capabilities, including ability to communicate complex ideas through organized and compelling messaging.
High attention to detail, strong organizational skills.
Exceptional communication skills, with ability to work well with colleagues and partners in a broad range of roles.
Self-motived, ability to multitask and deliver results within short deadlines.
Flexible schedule, ready to meet changing deadlines and priorities to meet client needs. Travel up to 20%.
Base Compensation: $63,251 - $94,877
(Actual compensation is subject to variation due to such factors as education, experience, skillset, and/or location)
We offer our fulltime staff employees a comprehensive benefits package that’s among the best in our industry, including top-tier medical, dental and vision plans covering eligible employees and dependents, voluntary wellness and employee assistance programs, life insurance, disability, retirement plans with matching, and generous paid time off.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.