Kiewit Corporation Department Coordinator- Power Market in Lenexa, Kansas
Requisition ID: 151779
Job Level: Mid Level
Employment Type: Full Time
Kiewit Power Constructors (KPC) provides direct-hire construction services for Power Generation utilizing a union craft force. Kiewit Power Constructors builds major EPC power plant projects throughout North America.
This position is based at 8900 Renner Blvd., Lenexa, KS 66219.
• Provide support to department leaders
• Coordinate and arrange meetings including agenda preparation, meeting invitations, reserving and preparing facilities and resources.
• Maintain contact lists and calendars in Outlook.
• Maintains departmental staff databases.
• Arrange and coordinate travel schedules and reservations.
• Prepare reports, collects and analyzes information as needed.
• Maintain a working knowledge of standard software/technology.
• Assist and/or arrange conference calls.
• Greet scheduled visitors and direct them to appropriate area or person.
• Assist managers with planning and scheduling of activities.
• Assist with other duties as assigned
• Prior administrative support experience required
• A bachelor's or associate’s degree related to the role strongly preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong expertise in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Solid skills with peripheral technology such as printers, digital cameras, and scanners
• Previous track record of successfully meeting deadlines and project expectations
• Ability to work with people at all levels of the organization, including senior leadership, as needed
• Outstanding attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of important, sensitive information and materials
• Enthusiastic team player with an interest in helping the team stay connected and working effectively together
- Absent an approved exemption, due to federal, state, local, provincial and/or client-requirements, this position requires an individual to be fully vaccinated by an FDA-approved or authorized COVID-19 vaccine upon hire and as a condition of continued employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.